Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meditation 11/4/10


After Thursday’s yoga, I felt very accomplished. At first, some of the positions were hard for me because I felt that my balance was off because I was too excited. I liked the positions we did, but I wish that we did more exciting poses like ‘the tree.’ I know that not all yoga is like the yoga that we did in class, so I wish to one day try a different type of yoga. I found that the‘Warrior I and II’ positions were too repetitive because they had similar structure but different arm positions. One thing that I did like about the meditation was that I got the chance to work on my breath during the poses, which helped to calm me. Although yoga can be fun, I definitely like meditation better. I feel that I don’t have to prove how flexible I can be, or how well I master the poses; it’s all about your inner self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment