Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prompt 5

I felt very accomplished after today's yoga experience. I found myself getting better with the breathing exercises, which made me feel better when actually performing yoga. I felt like my body was transforming as each move/motion was performed. One thing that felt good during the yoga was having the block under my butt and just breathing. I felt like the elevation helped me breathe better and relieved tension in my back. Although I had a little trouble with balance in the tree exercise, I feel that if I do it again, I can perfect my balance. Afterward, I felt relieved and although my body ached from dance two nights ago, my muscles seemed to be a little bit more relieved. The Savasana really calmed my mind and made it seem at ease. I like exercises like that, that don't require any physical activity, but more of the mind relaxing. I can say that now I love yoga and that it does release some tension in my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment