Thursday, September 30, 2010

Prompt 11

My Samskaras
Behavioral Samskaras
  • Every morning, I reach to my window-seat for my glasses
  • When I come home from my school, I always change into a t-shirt and sweatpants and leave my clothes on the floor
  • I re-paint my nails as soon as they chip
  • I always take off my shoes because I hate socks
  • I put on the same jewelry every morning, my ring from MV, I Love London bracelet, and iBelieve bracelet
  • I can never go a day without earrings
  • I check MediaTakeOut, a gossip website, every day
  • I drink Ginger tea anytime I feel a cold coming 
  • I brush my teeth before I get in the shower, to wait for the water to warm up
  • When I download a CD, I listen to it on repeat for about a week, to become familiar with the songs
  • When I drink anything, I take long gulps, instead of sips
  • I always put my hands in between my thighs, because its warm
  • When I can't find any food in my house, I put together random things

Thoughts Samskaras
  • I love the summertime when the sun shines on my skin
  • I can do this
  • I love myself
  • I need help sometimes lol
  • I know, but I can always do better
  • WOW
  • I really wish ___________

No comments:

Post a Comment