My bamboo tree is not yet done; it is still in its beginner years. In other words, I am still “germinating.” There is still a lot left to go through in life that I have yet to experience. Even though I have lived for 17 years, I still feel young. I know I’m about to go to college but I haven’t yet fully lived. I feel like I still need to do a lot more in life before I can say that I have even started to grow. Most people think that experiencing more means going out and travelling the world, but for me I see it as becoming successful or watching your child grow up. There are many baby steps that need to be taken in order for my bamboo tree to even start sprouting.
I think today I can water it just by trying my best at everything I do. If I keep working my hardest, I can eventually start to reach my full potential and my bamboo tree will start to sprout and it will keep growing each day until I reach my full potential.
image from:http://www.gator-ventures.com/bamboo/bamboo-propagation/pics/indianbamboo2.JPG
No comments:
Post a Comment